Buy a DJ mixer
A DJ needs not only decks or turntables but also a mixer, namely one of the highest quality.
- When buying a DJ mixer, it is first important that it has sufficient technical capacity, has a good sound, easy to use and is well done.
- Want to buy a DJ mixer, of course, also raises the question of what you want to do as a beginner it. Need for the parties to the youth center or other parts in small groups, usually a low entry-price model varies. entry-level models offer beginners usually sufficient technical possibilities, processing and sound may sometimes be desired though.
- However, there are also relatively favorable mixing consoles, which offer not only good technical possibilities, but also treated well and are easy to use and also produce a good sound. So if you do not want to lie equal too much money as a beginner, know ahead thoroughly which provide consoles for a reasonable price, relatively good quality.
Even beginners should take
- If you know a veteran DJ and trust him, we would recommend. Buy mixer into a store, take with you, when he has time, a professional is often helpful.
- MUSICIAN’S FRIEND – you should consider when purchasing the instrument
Are you interested in buying a MUSICIAN’S FRIEND? For all your music needs you can visit- musicianfriend.com
- Also pay attention to alleged trifles, that the position of the connector for headphones, because you should not get stuck on the cable in the heat of the moment. Well, he will find most DJs, if the headphone cable is connected to the work surface on the bottom left.
- Would you buy a DJ mixer used, it is important that it is not too worn. If possible, test the system in any case in advance, so you can hear the sound. Also make sure that the housing – with all the trimmings – still intact.
Ultimately, everyone has different requirements on such a facility, and it is often better to buy locally where you can try them.